Sunday, June 15, 2008

I decided to start a blog about rural architecture after this weekend and last saw me driving for hours and hours out in the countryside to visit the Mrs, who's working out in the bush this summer. I was taken by the dozens of abandoned buildings I encountered along the way, which finally inspired me enough to start this blog. I've been collecting such photos for a few years at least, and I wanted to share. I'm not a professional photographer and at least for this post, I'm not using any photo editor - these are straight from my camera (Sony H7).

For now, here are a few photos. I don't know the stories behind any of the buildings, and I doubt I could locate any of them on a map, so I won't try, at least for now. I just enjoy taking them, and that's all that matters.





No comments: